An emerging central Indiana architecture/interior design firm is seeking an experienced architect to serve in project and client leadership capacities. Candidate will have an aptitude to handle multiple duties in small office setting; facilitating project delivery through all design phases for commercial and residential projects, striving for design and technical excellence in client service.
- Design acumen and technical understanding of building technologies.
- Demonstrated project and client leadership experience
- Accredited Bachelors or Masters Degree, Registration in Architecture
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Proficiency in Revit and other architectural technologies